VICE CHAIR / TREASURER
Vice Chair Jesse Mason is Director Emeritus of Cooperative Education Internship and Placement at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UA-Little Rock). He was key in establishing this academic program that allows qualified students the opportunity to participate in work-integrated learning.
As a former director of the Little Rock City Board, Mr. Mason has also served his city in many other capacities including Vice Mayor, Vice Chairman of the Little Rock Port Authority Board, Chairman of the Little Rock Housing Authority and Chairman of the Little Rock Education Commission.
- Bachelor of Science - Economics, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Completed postgraduate studies, California State University – Hayward
Awards, Honors, Distinctions:
- Inducted into the Southwestern Athletic Conference Hall of Fame (2011)
- AM & N/UAPB Sports Hall of Fame (2007)
- Vice President, Cooperative Education and Internship Association (Region V 1993-1995).
- United States Air Force
- Member, Cooperative Education & Internship Association
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff State and National Alumni Association
- Chancellor's Circle, UA-Little Rock
- Chairman, The Pride Foundation, Inc., Little Rock
- Leadership Council, Arkansas Repertory Theatre
- Trojan Advisory Committee (TAC), UA-Little Rock
- Letter “A” Club
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Team Captain - Black Men United, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Former Board of Trustees, Arkansas Arts Center
- Former Board Member, St. Vincent Health System
- Former Chairman - Education and Community Affairs, Little Rock Chamber of Commerce